Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chat update

So I spoke w/Killjoy yesterday and it turns out she just wanted to see how things were going, etc, since the change. Why she couldn't have just asked that while at my desk I've no idea.
I told her it's been calmer for me and things are going smoothly. I made a light joke about how there's been less drama since the move. She laughed and said she "has enough drama up here."

Exactly the reason I'm glad I'm on the other side of the building...away from it!

5 comments:

Nico said...

Glad it wasn't anything serious! What is up with her needing 24 hours notice to ask if everything is okay? Gah!

Lainey-Paney said...

I'm glad it wasn't anything serious too. And hopefully your new space is bigger & better! ...on top of being away from the drama!

Christy said...

I thought Killjoy was going to say something bitchy. Thank goodness she was just trying to be friendly.

Anonymous said...

WHEW!!
I was thinking she was goiung to ask you to take on MORE work!

Em said...

Are you ok or just super busy, you havent blogged for ages.