Saturday, September 15, 2007

Quirky? I Got Your Quirky!

YAY!!! I've been tagged! Christy at Cakerwakers shared the meme joy with me, so here goes. The meme consists of listing seven quirks/habits about me.

#1
I mixed up/make up words (very similar to Christy's #7). For example, Hubba Bubba bubble gum is Bubba Yubba. Making a U-turn is a whip-a-whirl and instead of figure 8's, they're circle 8's. Confused yet?

#2
J has named the 2nd toe (next to the big toe) my "old man toe". It's long and skinny and I don't know why but the name just stuck.

#3
Everything has its place. If you are of the "anal-retentive" group, you know what I mean.

#4
I could eat Cap'n Crunch cereal and macaroni and cheese everyday and NEVER get sick of it. EVER.

#5
I switch things off. Whether its a light, the TV, radio, if its not being used, its switched off. It doesn't matter if I'm at home or at work. I suppose this could go hand in hand with #3.

#6
I only wear black hair ties/scrunci's.

#7
I think Einstein was onto something by only wearing the same style suit everyday. If I could get away with it (and not get funny looks), I'd wear the same style suit everyday too. I like clothes well enough but it frustrates me to have to figure out what to wear each day.

So there you go - all my quirkiness. My apologies to Christy for taking so damn long!

1 comments:

Christy said...

I can totally relate to #6. I only wear white socks and underwear. I am really insane about it.