Friday, November 23, 2007

done out of love

"it's done out of love." J says after letting a fart rip.
"um, hmm." I respond...and then let out my own in retaliation.

have you guessed what this post is about?!
well, sillies, it's about love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, okay...it's about farting. but don't blame me for such a base (7) topic. J at o the joys started it!

I read her post this morning and had a "head smack" epiphany that is worthy of being a grant covered study. seems that love doesn't have anything to do with flowers, candy and jewelry.

"what?" you say

yes, yes, true love seems to be more about whether or not you and your significant other will fart in front of each other or suffer the mighty inconvience (and gutteral pain, I might add) of holding afore mentioned fart in.

so there you have it! weren't you just dying to know the secret! celion dion be damned, gimme some tenacious d!

now if you'll excuse me, I have some love to share...if only I could find that can of beans...

2 comments:

Em said...

Yep done out of love, Tosh loves me that much he doesnt even notice hes farted, he does it like breathing! I'll say have you trumped and he'll have to think about it!!

Hes teaching billy that farts are funny so he now laughs out loud everytime he does one now!

OhTheJoys said...

Ah, true love!