Monday, June 18, 2007

"The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

I hate 3/4 of people I know/meet. Seriously. I'm thisclose to hole-ing myself up in a small room and flipping the bird to anyone who passes by and dares to look in.

The part-timer who had/has a brain and started last week...well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
she called in sick today.

She may indeed be sick. I don't know her well enough to discern whether it's BS or not.
At this point, I don't care.

Good god, does anyone have a sedative?! I'd give just about anything to be like Peter from Office Space. If I had a cubicle, I'd undo the screws and push the whole muther-effing thing over, mostly to see what the reaction would be, but also as a physical example of how pissed off/stressed out I am.
You know, since employers tend to frown on any other options out there.

6 comments:

DD said...

I think there is a little Peter in all of us.

Hey! I made a funny!

Sounds like someone's having a case of the Monday's.

Christy said...

Find a new job S. You are obviously miserable. I know that switching jobs sucks, but at least you would be doing something to improve your situation.

S said...

Christy
I already am! :-P

Bon said...

you already are...? finding a new job...? whoo hoo for you!

i wish you luck and speed.

definitely better to switch and see if you can't take some of the stress out of your life.

Zany Mama said...

"I hate 3/4 of the people I know/meet."

I feel you, sister.

kristi said...

HA!! You are cracking me up. I SO want to go "postal" on this whole office most days.