Monday, June 25, 2007

Farther & Farther Away From the Baby Aisle

JuniorMint and I were on our way to daycare this morning and as I looked back at him it seemed that he grew overnight. He looks more like a little boy and every day it seems the "infant" stage is quickly passing us by.
Here he is, hanging out by the pool. My young boy instead of little infant:


I'm excited for the next stage and all of the things that he will learn. At the same time, I know I'm going to miss buying little clothes and teddy bears.

4 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Well...my little guy will be 2 in September, and I know what you mean.
He's growing up too fast, and looking more like a little boy at times...

Nico said...

wow, he really does look like a little boy instead of a baby now!

I do think there are so many fun things to look forward to, even as we miss the things that have passed - my niece is 20 months, so I get a really good preview of what's coming down the pipe.

BTW, have you had any visit from the famous crimson bitch yet? I'm curious as to how well those of us with HA recover post-baby and post-nursing.

Em said...

I know excactly what you mean, i looked one day and he was a little boy!

Hes very cute still!

Christy said...

He does look like a little man.