Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Aren't You Dying To Know...?

Of course you're not, but too bad because I'm going to tell you anyway! So There!

J and I didn't re-visit the "conversation" until bedtime. He basically conceded that we'll do whatever we need to should I go off the pill. In his own special way he let me know he'd snog the day away with me support my decision if I could talk to him first and not make a rash decision about the whole thing. I said I would and that I really do want to do what's best for the both of us.

So that's the anti-climatic ending. LOL. You can now go back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

1 comments:

Bon said...

belatedly...i had the same thing. except it wasn't just a 'stache, but a lovely whole face freckly liver spot effect. and going off the pill did improve it, but only very briefly, because a few months after going off the pill i then embarked on a year and a half of almost constant pregnancy.

only now, that i am not nursing, not on the pill, and all the pregnancy hormones seem to finally have left the building, can i see that yep, i have an upper lip under all that weirdness. and it has some hairs i need to bleach. ;)

i say yay to you for holding your ground, and to hubby for being supportive. with no pregnancy to interfere, the spotties should fade within a few months. if not, get 'em tested.

wish you luck. and a 'stache free lip