Thursday, July 19, 2007

When Do I Get It?

Toddler-eese, that is? B at daycare says that K can say truck, bird and almost thank you.
Wanna know what I hear?
dduuuh-AT
sssssss
uck
grrr
bbbbbllll (think blowing a raspberry with LOTS of slobber)
akk
ooo-U

I've no idea if he really is saying stuff (in which case am I bad mom because I can't understand a single thing he's saying?) or is it a big fake-out and the jokes on me?
Yeah, I wish I could say I wasn't feeling a bit jealous of all the talking toddlers out there.

Oh, and if you're keeping track...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Day 6!
Part-timer called off again today. She better look like hell if she ever comes back to work after being "sick". If she doesn't...well, she will when I get done with her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, I can't do anything physically to her BUT(!!!) I can give a mean stink-eye!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I get kind of jealous when I see other babies talking, because Porgie has only attempted to say "all gone." Except she just says "alga."

Em said...

I can understand this post, i alomst bully Billy to do things and it get me no where!