Monday, July 2, 2007

Do You Wanna Wrastle?

I think we're very close to finding out the culprit of JuniorMint's tantrums. I think.

There were 2 times over the weekend where he was thisclose to doing the "fainting goat". I stopped what I was doing, got down on the floor and quasi-wrestled w/him. Then I'd quasi-pin him down and tickle the living hell out of him. Within a minute, his whining turned into laughing and big smiles.

Seems that a)He needs attention. Not that we ignore him, but perhaps the separation anxiety is really taking it's toll on him and causing him to be really clingy.
and b)I have a boy - boys like to "wrastle", jump around and bang on things.

I've so much to learn! LOL!

4 comments:

Christy said...

That actually sounds kind of fun. Porgie likes to cuddle a lot.

Nico said...

I've got lots to learn about this boy thing too. Wrastling does sound like fun though!!

Em said...

Yep me too loads to learn, wrestling is fun though!

Bon said...

the fainting goat cracked me up.

i will try the wrasslin' here at our house...there's been a bit o' tantruming about these parts too. mostly about keys not being his...but maybe tickling will take that pain away too.

:)