Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ding, dong the bitch is gone!

the title says it all!

I've also been "relocated" from the front office next to the lobby to my previous desk in the Sales Dept, which is actually a VERY good thing. I don't have to over-hear the drama from the Receptionist, R, or the nagging voice of co-worker, P, whose voice shoots up 3 octavs with every other word.
I'm no longer on display for any clients that come in the lobby, nor am I someone to barge in on chat with while someone else is waiting to talk with one of the managers.

It's a beautiful thing and I'm lovin' it! Hell to the F-in' YEAH!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Great! You need something positive at work.

Em said...

nice one!

Lainey-Paney said...

congrats.

kristi said...

I know what you mean. I have an office in the very back now and I love, love, love it. I can stay out of the office drama, or I try to! Most of the time someone has to bring it to me. I play stupid a lot.