Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Miscellaneous Stuff

I found Zany Mama's post interesting and decided to take the test myself.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

UPDATE:
I didn't get to finish this post earlier, so here I am now.
I think the "test" is pretty right on. I've known I was an introvert for a while but I didn't realize that I would score quite so high on the judging. Makes me look like I just criticize every little thing. After thinking about it, I guess I do. I don't know if that's a good thing, though.
In a way it's bad because it could mean that I don't try and even be a little bit positive. I do try, albeit only 3/4 of the time.
Being so "judging" could be good because I research things and don't take them at face value very often. I want to form my own opinion about someone or something.
I'm not surprised at all by the "thinking" one. I work things out in my head a lot, hence the introvert too.

What surprised me most is that on the chart I'm WAY over on the right for introvert and then WAY over on the left for everything else. It screams "extreme", no middle ground, no balance. I wonder if that means anything...

3 comments:

Em said...

i hate it (love it really) when you post things like this coz i cant help doing them! Got simular results to yours!

Zany Mama said...

Did you find it fascinating? Did it reflect who you are?

I only ask because, well, I'm a big old nosy geek.

Nico said...

I took it too, and also got ISTJ. I have done similar tests before and gotten ISTJ with those also, although I think this one magnified the extremes more. I'm guesing it's because it's only 75 questions, I think the one I did recently (work teambuilding thing) was more than double that.

ISTJ fits me to a tee!