Friday, August 24, 2007

Putting the Smack Down

Part-timer is going to get the smack down today...I hope she quits. She'll have to go 30 days w/o being late or abscent and she'll have to prove she's here or leaving for the day by checking in with Killjoy.

I know I shouldn't be happy that it's gotten to this point and that if she quits my workload will increase, but honestly I'm thrilled. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in Killjoy's office. I'm that fed up w/ part timer that I'd pack up her shit and load it in her car for her. Believe me, that is pretty fed up for me.

2 comments:

Em said...

bout time hope she def goes! She annoys me and i dont know her!

Lainey-Paney said...

could you even imagine having to check in with someone when you get there or before you go---just to prove that you are there.
why DOESN'T she quit? I'd feel like an idiot if I were her...